12/04/2012

Down with Food Journals!

I'm aware that this cartoon is totally irrelevant.
I just thought it was funny.
image via

After some careful analyzing I've decided that I will no longer be posting everything I eat.  There are several reasons, not the least of which being that it has become a giant pain in the butt.

The main reason I'm doing away with food journals is that they are not getting a ton of readership.  I often get questions in my inbox about specific restaurants or items on the food journal, so I'll keep posting things that are of interest, but by now I'm sure that you all know that I eat a scrambled egg most mornings for breakfast.  End of story.

This will give me more time to focus on the survival guides and reader questions that I have been neglecting lately which is good news for you- the lovely reader!  So keep sending along your questions, suggestions, and comments.  I'm almost done with this long semester of graduate school so I'll be answering them all very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment