3/05/2013

The Shelf Life of Food

Hey there foodies!  I have an accounting midterm this evening so I'm a little crunched for time today, but I thought I would take a few minutes to share another food safety infographic with you.

I am notoriously bad about trying to eat leftovers past their prime.  The awesome boyfriend is always picking on me about saving sauces, one bite of a cheeseburger, or three carrot sticks when we go out to eat.  This guide was made for people like me who don't like to throw things away.

The Shelf Life of Food

2 comments:

  1. That's a great guide! I've always got food lurking in the back of my fridge I hate to throw away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worst. I hate throwing away food so I'm always trying to figure out if things are still edible or not!

    ReplyDelete