4/15/2013

Mac and Cheese Again

Although the Progresso Meal Starter was a little bit underwhelming for me, there was one benefit that I have neglected to mention until now.  The recipe made a huge portion!  I baked the mac and cheese in a very large Pyrex dish and the awesome boyfriend and I were able to keep eating it for a couple of days.

It's finally getting into grilling season so I picked up some steaks and a bag salad at the grocery store.  I put the steaks into my world famous marinade for an hour or so before putting them on the grill (low heat, about 4 minutes per side).

Steaks, bag salad, and leftover mac and cheese made for a large meal.  I was glad that I had opted to pick up steaks that were on the small side.  Altogether this ended up being a tasty low carb dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment