11/26/2012

Leftover Dump: Burrito with Queso

Hey friends!  Remember the Low Carb Nachos from a few days ago?  Whenever I'm going to make seasoned ground beef for a dish I always make more than I need.  To make the nachos I browned the beef, drained it, and then stirred in a can of chopped green chilies and a packet of taco seasoning.  I was able to recycle the ground beef mix and the leftover queso for a stellar work lunch.


I started with a Low Carb, High Fiber tortilla  from La Tortilla Factory.  I added about a Cup of seasoned ground beef and topped that with a few spoonfuls of salsa from a jar.  Then I warmed the whole thing in the microwave and served alongside queso (also from a jar) and sour cream.

I like to flip through food and health magazines at lunch.  Today's read was Prevention, which I really like because it's small enough to fit in a purse and therefore gets to go lots of places with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment