11/28/2012

Steak and Potatoes (Cauliflower)

I keep seeing all these recipes for delicious cauliflower mash and every time I try to make them at home my cauliflower comes out lumpy or runny.  I finally got one together that I'm happy enough with to share, although I have to admit that it is still a work in process.  I've always been a big believer that you don't need a bunch of expensive kitchen equipment to be a great home cook and that includes a food processor, but this one might break me.  If anyone has advice on how to get creamy, smooth cauliflower mash without a food processor I would really appreciate it!


Anyway, this mash and steak night was yummy.  I found a massive ribeye at the grocery store that I pan fried and the awesome boyfriend and I were able to split.  Yum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment