2/15/2013

Low Carb Breakfast on the Run

It's a rare day that I can't get it together to pack breakfast for work.  We have a hot plate at the office so I really only have to get an egg and some bacon or a piece of low carb pita bread into a bag.  I was having one of those rare days today so this is what I ended up with.


This is actually not a bad meal for $3.00.  I drove through McDonald's and asked them for one egg scrambled with cheese and one sausage patty.  There's no way that this is only one egg but I wasn't going to complain.  The sausage patties at McDonald's are big, a little spicy, and really greasy.  This isn't something that I would eat every day, but if you're in a pinch you can get a filling low carb breakfast at the drive though!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try low carb again! I flip flop between programs all the time, but I honestly felt better when I ate low carb last time. I just wish I could have lost more weight like others do. I was reading the Atkins book and I found a lot of things that I was doing wrong last time. Hopefully this time is more successful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. There's so much more to a low carb life than just losing weight. The first month is hard but if you can make it through without any cheats it will get easier. You might also add some supplements to your routine. They really seem to help me with my appetite and cravings. Another good book is Wheat Belly if you need some more inspiration. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete