2/21/2013

Obsessed.

The awesome boyfriend gave me my Keurig a couple of years ago and it is one of the best gifts I have ever received.  I use it every day.  I love being able to get my one or two cups of coffee at home without having to mess with grounds and filters.  I know that I sound like a commercial right now but it's true!


We were keeping all of our coffee pods in a round spinny thing that took up a lot of space on the counter.  My brother recently gave me this awesome coffee tray that fits under the Keurig.  It holds lots of coffee pods and it is saving me counter space, which is crucial for someone who loves kitchen appliances as much as I do.  I also like that it's spring loaded so the slots are easy to refill and the cups are easy to access.  I think you can find a tray like this at Kohl's, or you can order one on Amazon.

Side Note: That Moonshine Madness that snuck into this picture is a super hot barbecue sauce.  The awesome boyfriend is a hot sauce connoisseur and someone gave him this over Christmas.  It's too hot for me, but he likes to put it on pork chops and chicken breasts.  It's relatively low in carbs so if you're looking for a spicy barbecue sauce it might be a good choice.  You can order it from Amazon for abut $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment