6/15/2012

Food Diary Friday, June 15

Make sure that you toss the bread, but otherwise
a fast food burger is not a bad meal if you're on the road.
image via
Breakfast
hot flax cereal
coffee with 2 Tbsp heavy cream
1/2 C cottage cheese

Snack
1/2 C sunflower seeds

Lunch
McDonald's Angus Deluxe burger (throw away bread)
medium diet coke

Snack
1/2 C sunflower seeds

Snack
2 rounds Mini Babybel Light Original cheese
(I eat these every time I'm at my mom's house!)

Dinner
1 prime rib cooked on the grill by my wonderful father
1 C mixed field greens with
diced tomatoes, onions, broccoli, cheese, bacon bits
2 Tbsp blue cheese dressing
2 bites of key lime pie!
3 servings orange flavored vodka with soda water and lemon juice

Out with friends**
5 chicken wings ranch flavor
1 Tbsp ranch dressing
lots of tequila shots

water, but not as much as usual because I was in the car driving to North Carolina all day

Supplements
raspberry ketones
B complex
fiber
L-Glutamine
fish oil

**I drank too much on Friday night.  Like, way too much.  I wasn't planning on this but I was out with old friends playing darts and laughing, (someone else driving) and the night just got away from me.  This lead to me being super nauseous, not sleeping well, and tossing my cookies around 5 in the morning.  Not sure what overall calorie and carb intake was for the day taking these facts into account but I know that it wasn't good.  Kids, if tequila shots are only a good choice in serious moderation.  They may not have any carbs, but they'll make you feel gross and fall and bust your knee if you overindulge.

Also, I don't think it's any secret that I enjoy a cocktail from time to time, but I do not recommend drinking to excess.  Aside from being embarrassing and fostering bad decisions, it can wreck havoc on your diet.  And please, if you are drinking, don't get behind the wheel of a car.    



No comments:

Post a Comment