6/01/2012

Food Diary Friday, June 1

Breakfast
This coffee is tasty and it actually brews right over ice,
which I love for the summer.  
hot flax cereal
1 Cup coffee with
2 Tbsp heavy cream
1 packet Splenda

Lunch
(out at at Kiyoko Express)
hibachi steak with mushrooms
grilled onions and zucchini
ginger sauce
Coke Zero

Snack
(car food: driving to PA for the weekend)
1/2 C sunflower seeds
I tried to take pictures of the oyster bar but they didn't come
out very well.  The cold bar at this place was amazing and
most everything on a cold seafood bar is low carb friendly.
If you're ever in Philadelphia I highly recommend stopping
by this spot.  
1 burger patty with 2 pieces swiss cheese from McDonald's
unsweet tea with 1 packet Sweet'N Low

Snack
(out at Oyster House Philadelphia)
4 raw oysters with horseradish and lemons
6 oysters Rockefeller
1 glass dry red wine

Dinner
(out at Chris's Jazz Cafe in Philadelphia)
pulled pork topped with
cole slaw, fried onions, and pickles
side of asparagus
I didn't actually get to eat these because I couldn't
convince my friend to split one with me.  I saw several go
out and they looked delicious.  Bring on the butter.  
1 1/2 ounce vodka with soda water and lime wedges

plenty of water all day

Supplements
fish oil
raspberry ketones
L-Glutamine
B complex
fiber



No comments:

Post a Comment