6/22/2012

VACATION!!

Good morning good people!  I cannot thank you enough for your continued support.  It still boggles my mind that so many people are reading, trying my recipes, and embarking on their own low carb journey.  I've received numerous emails from folks who are feeling great and on the path to better health.

I'm going to be on vacation starting today, Friday June 22.  I'll be returning Saturday, June 30 and will resume posting at that time.  I'm going to volunteer at a summer camp in North Carolina and internet access is extremely limited so you probably won't hear from me for the next 8 days.

I'll be taking pictures of all my meals and doing a super huge report on camp food (eek!) when I get back.  Take this week to try some old recipes, or check out my Pinterest page for some new recipes that I haven't even tried yet.  If you do, please let me know how they work out!

Until next time, and many thanks,

Kelly


Mommy, please take me with you.  
Ready for camp!

1 comment: