6/07/2012

Groceries Thursday, June 7



  • large container of heavy whipping cream: this is an important ingredient to keep on hand because it goes in so many recipes.  Also I use it for my coffee every morning.  
  • small container of heavy whipping cream: this one goes to work.  I use it there for coffee, and when I make Chai in the afternoons.  
  • 2 pounds flank steak: for use in Beef Curry from simmer sauce recipe
  • large yellow onion: for use in Beef Curry recipe
  • broccoli crowns: for use in Beef Curry recipe
  • green beans: for use in Beef Curry recipe
  • 1 block of muenster cheese: cheese is a great low carb snack.  It has a lot of calories, so don't go crazy, but several ounces is fine in the afternoon.  
  • 1 block of Colby Jack cheese: normally I never buy reduced fat cheeses, but that was all they had.  
  • Classic Curry Simmer Sauce: for use in Beef Curry recipe
  • coconut oil: so many uses I wrote a whole page about them.  
  • Stinton cheese with cranberries: this one does have a few carbs because of the berries so make sure you measure how much you are eating.  It's delicious and good for sweet cravings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment