5/18/2012

Food Diary Friday, May 18

Breakfast
hot flax cereal
Truth time.  This is one of
my guilty pleasures.  I've
cut way back on caffeine,
but I love these.  
1 cup coffee with
1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream

Lunch
1 Philly Cheeseburger
1 C bacon cole slaw

Snack
(out)
1 C cooked collard greens with
1 Tbsp hot sauce
2 ounces 1800 tequila with
2 lime wedges

Snack
1/2 C sunflower seeds
1 sugar free Rockstar energy drink
2 slices Muenster cheese from the grocery store deli

Dinner
(out)
caesar salad, no croutons topped with
grilled shrimp
side of sauteed mushrooms
1 1/2 ounce vodka with soda water and 2 lime wedges

Snack
Lots of tequila and limes.  I won't go into details, but I was at the Latin Palace with a bunch of girlfriends until 2:00AM.  Good news is tequila has no carbs and I successfully avoided any sugary margarita mixes or juices.

Snack
2 eggs scrambled with
1/2 C sausage crumbles
2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
seasoned with dry minced onions, chili powder, salt, and pepper
topped with 2 slices provolone cheese


  • So between all the caffeine, alcohol, and eating many snacks I probably didn't do so well yesterday.  This is another reason to limit alcohol intake.  It's too tempting to keep eating when you should probably stop.  
  • I did test my ketones this morning and they still look good, so I didn't knock myself out of ketosis yesterday, which is important.  That being said, I still had way too many calories.  


No comments:

Post a Comment