5/20/2012

Food Diary Sunday, May 20

Bonus Day!  There's nothing I love more than a cheat day to reward success.  Awesome boyfriend and I went out of town with another couple this weekend so we planned to eat some bread while we were out.  Cheat days are something that should only be used occasionally and should be planned in advance.  You can find more information regarding my philosophies on cheating here.


Breakfast/Lunch*
(out at Red Hot and Blue)
ribs, chopped pork barbeque, pulled chicken, sausages
grilled onions, mac and cheese, fried okra, hush puppies, mashed potatoes, sweet potato fries, cole slaw
blackberry cobbler

Dinner
leftovers from lunch- we ate about 1/2 of what we ordered at lunch and the other 1/2 for dinner

Snack
small frozen yogurt from cold stone with
yellow cake and chocolate shavings

so much water today

forgot to take my supplements today, which goes against my own advice- oops

No comments:

Post a Comment