5/03/2012

Food Diary Thursday, May 3

Breakfast
Have A Good Morning Hot Flax Cereal

Lunch
Awesome Asparagus with Tangy Sauce
1 piece Juicy Lemon Chicken
2 wedges of goat cheese

Snack
1 wedge laughing cow cheese
1 cranberry spritzer-
1/2 C diet cranberry juice
1/2 C diet ginger ale
2 lime wedges squeezed

Dinner
1 C grilled chicken strips heated in microwave and covered with
1/4 C shredded cheese blend
2 Tbsp sour cream
2 Tbsp salsa

Snack
3 oz Breyer's carb control vanilla ice cream

Supplements
fish oil- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
L-Glutamine- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
raspberry ketones- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
fiber- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
B complex- 1 with breakfast

Why I am proud of myself today:
I had some major dental work around 3:00, and I am the worst kind of dentist phobe.  After my appointment I was loopy from all the sedatives they gave me, in pain, and extra whiny.  I had some of the worst cravings for comfort food that I've felt in a long time.  I'm talking deep dish pizza, french fries, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, ice cream, and the list goes on.  Plus, the doc told me I couldn't have anything crunchy for 12 hours and that REALLY made me think of delicious Boston Market side dishes.

Awesome boyfriend came to the rescue fixing me chicken with cheesy goodness and it was soon forgotten.  I thought I was going to cave on the way home though.  I can't believe I made it.



No comments:

Post a Comment