5/16/2012

Food Diary Wednesday, May 16

I absolutely adore collard greens, but I am very particular about the
way they are cooked.  These collard greens are some of the best I've
had in a long time.   They came from Big Play Sports Bar and Grill
in College Park.  If you are in the area it is worth a visit.  Staff is very
friendly and the food is great.  
Breakfast
hot flax cereal
1 cup coffee with
2 Tbsp heavy cream

Lunch
(out in College Park)
8 grilled jerk wings
1 Tbsp blue cheese dressing
2 celery sticks
1 C cooked collard greens
2 Tbsp hot sauce
1 bottle Miller Lite

Snack
1/4 C ranch flavor sunflower seeds

Dinner
1 serving Sweet and Spicy Cilantro Shrimp
1 C Easy Pesto Snap Peas
1 glass iced tea sweetened with Splenda

Snack
1 low carb peanut butter cookie
1 cup green tea with 1 packet Sweet'N Low

Supplements
fiber- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
L-Glutamine- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
raspberry ketones- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
fish oil- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
B complex- 1 with breakfast


A Note on Eating Out: I have been a dead beat girlfriend and not cooked much in the past week.  I've had lots of obligations with mother's day, and the end of the semester, work, etc and truly have not had the time.    I even had to skip my guitar lesson this Monday!

Sometimes you gotta do the best you can with what you got, and that means that awesome boyfriend and I are having to eat out some and make reasonable choices.  When I got home last night he was eating pepperoni and string cheese for dinner, a ridiculous, but reasonable choice.  Next week I expect to have many more cooking at home updates and fresh recipes.  Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment