5/10/2012

Food Diary Thursday, May 10

Breakfast
Hot Flax Cereal

Snack
2 ounces cheese

Lunch
1/4 quiche with cheddar, sausage, and onions
2 ounces cheese
5 strawberries

Snack
3 ounces Breyer's carb control ice cream
2 meatball lettuce cups leftover from last night

Dinner
8 scallops wrapped with bacon
1 Tbsp hot sauce

Snack
1 low carb peanut butter cookie

lots of water all day

Supplements
B complex- 1 with breakfast
raspberry ketones- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
fish oil- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
L-Glutamine- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch
fiber- 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch


I had planned a dinner of spicy shrimp with snap peas that was going to be a fantastic recipe for me to post and for you all to enjoy.  Plans got derailed when my Econ final turned out to be HARD!  I actually didn't pass it the first time because I couldn't get to all of the questions in the 80 minutes that were allotted.  Thank goodness we were allowed to take it twice!  I wasn't planning to spend 2 and a half hours on that test, so I ended up not having time to cook dinner and just told awesome boyfriend to warm up something from the freezer.  Scallops saved the day!

Spicy shrimp recipe coming soon as well as survival guide for a trip home mother's day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment