5/06/2012

Food Diary Sunday, May 6

Mmm.  Cheesy.  
Breakfast
1/4 Crustless Quiche Lorraine
-small variation because I was being lazy- I used bacon, shallots, Swiss cheese, 4 eggs, cream, garlic salt, and pepper and baked for 15 minutes.  Still good, but not quite as good as the original.


Dinner
(out at Pratt Street Ale House)
2 wings with jerk seasoning
1 Tbsp blue cheese dressing
1 steak salad described as:
STEAK SALAD Sliced NY Strip Steak over romaine, with roasted red
peppers, red onion, tomato, Bleu cheese crumbles & mushrooms
finished with tobacco onions, served with horseradish ranch
diet pepsi

Supplements
L-Glutamine- 1 with breakfast
fish oil- 1 with breakfast
raspberry ketones- 1 with breakfast
fiber- 1 with breakfast
Vitamin D- 1 with breakfast

Notes for Today
We did NOT eat enough today!  Awesome boyfriend and I were not feeling so hot this morning due to our outing last night and ended up staying in bed until 11 or so. By the time I made the quiche it was noonish, and we had tickets to see Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil at 4:00 (awesome, by the way).  Friends picked us up at 3:00 to head over.  We should have had a snack before the show because the time we got out at 7:00 we were absolutely starving and both stuffed our faces.  Wings were a good choice, but the steak salad was too delicious to be carb free, and definitely had more veggies than we are supposed to get in a day.  I'll be checking my ketones throughout the day tomorrow and hopefully I will still be in ketosis.  I'll report back tomorrow afternoon!  Like I always say don't let your diet get in the way of your life, as this is a sure path to getting discouraged and quitting.  Next time I need to take my own advice and plan ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment