9/27/2012

Food Journal Thursday, September 27

I took Thursday as a vacation day because my IUD insertion was schedule for 10:00 AM.  I decided to go the appointment on an empty stomach because sometimes my tummy does weird things when I get nervous.  After the appointment I was NOT feeling good so this day pretty much went out the window.  Also, I did not take supplements today because I was too busy laying in bed and whining.  

Food Today
(munched on various things all day, no regular meals)
apple juice
white rice with a little soy sauce
2 slices of bread
small piece of grilled chicken with
a handful of steamed green beans

LOTS AND LOTS of water and crackers

Enjoy this funny and cute picture of a sleeping dog.  I promise you that
I am not this funny or cute when I am not feeling good.
image via

No comments:

Post a Comment