9/28/2012

Food Journal Friday, September 28

Still recovering from having my awesome IUD inserted yesterday.  Feeling a bit better, but not good enough to shower, go to the grocery store, and cook.  Plus, my tummy is still pretty queasy off and on.  I nibbled all day in no particular quantities or order.  No supplements again today.  I wasn't sure if my stomach could take it.

image via
Food today
more white rice, grilled chicken, green beans leftover from yesterday
awesome boyfriend made me a Tortilla Pizza in the evening- no pepperonis this time, just some mushrooms and peppers
awesome boyfriend also brought home one of my favorite things:
Haagen-Dazs mini ice cream in coffee flavor

LOTS and LOTS of water

So again, a pretty carb heavy day, and no exercise.  Not feeling good is the worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment