10/27/2012

Food Journal Saturday, October 27

image via
Breakfast
3 strips bacon
2 fried eggs with salt and pepper

Lunch
(Went to a brunch/birthday party/housewarming at a girlfriend's house.  I was actually a good little girl because there was lots of awesome not low carb friendly food there.  I had a couple of sips of a friend's sangria and it was delicious, but all that fruit is not on the plan.)

champagne
egg, spinach, and sausage casserole
turkey bacon
cheese ball with celery sticks
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

I actually ended up staying at the party until about 6 in the evening.  I was so tired when I got home that I went straight to sleep!

Water
only about 20 ounces today, I was in the car driving to and from my friend's house in Washington DC

Exercise
none today

Supplements
fish oil
fiber
one a day multivitamin
caffeine
green tea extract
Glutamine

No comments:

Post a Comment