10/11/2012

Food Journal Thursday, October 11

A couple of folks have asked me why I eat jelly with my
eggs, and the answer is that I don't know.  I just like it.
I think it's the combination of salty and sweet.  But no,
there is no special reason.  In fact you're better off without it
because even sugar free jelly has carbs.  
Breakfast
low carb tortilla
1 egg
1 Tbsp sugar free jelly
1 slice American cheese
Steak-umms

Lunch
cream of mushroom soup
made with almond milk
sugar free orange soda

Snack
(drive through McDonald's)
McDouble, no bun
small coffee with 2 creamers

Dinner
(out at the Greene Turtle with awesome boyfriend to watch the Orioles game)
burger, no bun, topped with crab dip, Swiss cheese, bacon, mustard
side of cole slaw
2 draft Miller Lite

Water
60 ounces

Exercise
none today- does watching baseball on TV count?

Supplements
fish oil
fiber
Glutamine
one a day multivitamin
green tea extract
caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment