10/01/2012

Food Journal Monday, October 1

I can pretty much guarantee you that my study group never
looks this happy to be studying.
image via
I'm sure that some of you have noticed that I am behind on recording my food journals for September.  I'm so sorry if you are relying on those to plan your meals!  I highly recommend that you go back to April and May and reference food journals there if you need some inspiration.  I've been really busy with my grad school classes, but I'm going to try to do better in October.    I'll be continuing to update food journals for September, but I'm going to move on to October as well so that I don't get too far behind.  Onward!

Breakfast
1 high fiber, low carb tortilla from La Tortilla Factory
2 scrambled eggs
1 slice American cheese
1 Tbsp sugar free jelly

Lunch
salad: mixed greens, steak-umms, crumbled goat cheese, pecans, Kraft Balsamic Tomato Basil dressing

Snack
(drive through McDonald's on the way to class)
1 McChicken patty (throw away bread, lettuce and mayo okay)
medium coffee with 2 creamers
tortilla pizzas are great when you need a quick meal

Dinner
1 high fiber, low carb tortilla
topped with 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
pepperonis, peppers, onions
shredded cheese blend
bake in oven at 350 for 10 minutes

1 glass Crystal Light sugar free iced tea

Snack
1/2 C carb control ice cream
1 Oreo (oops!)

Water
100 ounces

Exercise
walked the doggies after class, around 30 minutes

Supplements
fish oil
Glutamine
one a day multivitamin
fiber
caffeine
green tea extract




No comments:

Post a Comment