10/20/2012

Food Journal Saturday, October 20

Slept in until 11:00 or so.  I love Saturdays!

Breakfast/Lunch
leftover Bacon Cheddar Broccoli from last night

Snack
1 Babybel cheese round
1 serving vodka with soda water and 2 lime wedges
Dinner
Awesome boyfriend and I picked up a sweet deal on Living Social to Mutiny Pirate Bar and Island Grille in Glen Burnie, Maryland.  The coupon was a great deal, but we will definitely be returning, coupon or not.  Sometimes I am skeptical of theme restaurants because the food can be hit or miss.  Everything that we ordered was truly delicious.  


Beer Steamed Mussels are yum.
image via

The coupon we purchased was for two drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.  I did allow myself to have one fancy cocktail, a watermelon cilantro mojito, that I'm sure had a million carbs and two million sugars.  It was sweet, tangy, refreshing, and worth it.  Everything that we ate exceeded our expectations both in terms of presentation and flavor.  I had the Beer Steamed Mussels, and then the Hanger Steak with green beans and sauteed spinach. For dessert we ordered a banana chocolate cake that was amazing.  I had a couple of spoonfuls before passing the rest over to the awesome boyfriend to finish. This restaurant is absolutely low carb friendly with several appetizer and entree choices that allow you to hold the bread, and lots of side dish choices. 

Water
60 ounces

Exercise
none today- spent most of the afternoon studying

Supplements
caffeine
green tea extract
Glutamine
one a day multivitamin
fiber
fish oil

No comments:

Post a Comment