7/22/2012

Getting caught up.

So, I logged in this morning and realized that I have not posted a food journal or a gym journal since Wednesday.  Eek!  Unfortunately, I cannot remember everything that I ate or did at the gym for the past four days, so I'm just going to hit the high points.
Chipotle salads are one of my favorite lunches.  

Thursday:
hot flax cereal
coffee with cream
salad from Chipotle
gym: cardio and weights

Friday:
hot flax cereal
cottage cheese
coffee with cream
salad with fresh veggies and ginger dressing
out to dinner at Azul 17 in Columbia with awesome boyfriend
I love goat cheese.  
no gym today because I was getting my hair done after work

Saturday:
gym early morning: cardio and weights
lunch: salad with cucumber, tomato, bacon strips, chopped pecans, goat cheese, balsamic dressing
dinner: out at District Chophouse in DC:
handful of strawberries, cheese, and walnuts
chicken with lemon butter and sauteed mushrooms

Sunday:
bacon and egg
cajun blue cheese burger topped with muenster cheese and bacon strips
side salad with balsamic dressing and goat cheese
gym: one mile swim with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
small scoop of low carb ice cream after dinner

Phew!  I've invested in a little notebook that I can carry around in my purse to record my meals and my work outs.  That way if I can't post every day I'll have a better record of what I've eaten and what I've done in the gym.  Also, I will be able to offer you all more specific work outs that you can follow including weights and specific exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment