1 cup mixed salad greens
1/2 pound raw deveined shrimp
1/4 of 1 cucumber
1/4 of 1 tomato
1/4 of 1 onion
2 Tbsp almond slices
1 Tbsp bacon bits
1/4 C shredded jack cheese
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp ginger salad dressing
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Once oil is hot, add garlic, sesame oil, and ground ginger and cook until fragrant- about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to hot oil and stir with a spatula.
- Once shrimp have begun to turn pink, add rice vinegar and soy sauce to skillet and stir again with spatula.
- While shrimp are cooking, add salad greens to a large bowl.
- Chop cucumber, tomato, and onion into bite size pieces and add to bowl on top of salad greens.
- Top chopped vegetables with almond slices, bacon bits, and jack cheese.
- Once shrimp are finished cooking, drain in a colander and add to top of salad.
- Top shrimp with ginger dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!
|Resist the urge to add more sesame oil. It has a really strong flavor and|
will completely overpower everything is you use too much.
|These shrimp were on sale in my local grocery store for something like|
$5.99 a pound, so I bought a bunch and froze half of them.
|This is one of my all time favorite salad dressings. It is super low in|
carbs. It has to be refrigerated, so they don't sell it in the aisle with the
other salad dressings. I can usually find it with the produce near the
lettuce and other cold veggies.