1 frozen tilapia filet
1 Tbsp butter
1/4 of 1 onion
handful of cilantro
- Allow tilapia time to thaw (if you put the frozen filet in the fridge when you get to work, it should be thawed by lunch).
- Lay a piece of aluminum foil on any flat surface.
- Place the tilapia filet on the foil.
- Split butter into 2 pats and place on top of tilapia.
- Chop vegetables into bite size pieces and place on top of fish.
- Tear cilantro into small pieces and sprinkle on top of fish and veggies
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of fish and veggies.
- Wrap foil around fish and veggies, making sure to seal off ends.
- Cook in toaster oven on 375 for 30 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap contents of foil and transfer to plate to eat. Enjoy!
|These tilapia filets come in a bag and they are individually wrapped. |
This makes them perfect for lunch on the go.
|I used cilantro because I had some handy, but you could toss whatever|
herbs or seasonings you like on there. I imagine that dill, oregano,
Cajun, or ginger might also be good.
|Fish releases liquid while it cooks so just pour off some of that before|