2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pack onion soup mix
3 pound roast
1 white onion
1 bag of baby carrots
1 Cup water
- Add soup cans, onion soup mix, and water to crock pot and stir with a whisk until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add whole roast to crock pot and spoon the soup mix over the top with a ladle.
- Slice onion into bite size pieces and add to crock pot alongside roast.
- Add baby carrots to crock pot alongside roast.
- Use a ladle or wooden spoon to make sure that vegetables are well mixed into sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Don't try to cut cook time in half by cooking on high for 4 hours. It won't work!
- Make sure to take it easy on the carrots and gravy when eating as they are both a little carb heavy. Feel free to load up on onions and meat.
|Just throw the whole bag in there, no need to chop.|
|This is what everything looked like when I was done prepping. Veggies|
and sauce are covering meat.