8/19/2012

Food Journal Sunday, August 19

I'm ashamed to say that I slept until 1:00 today.  I woke up at one point and read a little, then went back to sleep.  I only had 2 meals today because my day was cut short.

The salad bar at Jason's is expansive.  I love it.
image via
Lunch
(out at Jason's Deli with awesome boyfriend)
salad bar: mixed greens, peas, cheese, bacon, cucumber, onion, tomato, ranch dressing, sunflower seeds
hummus with cucumber slices
I also had a spoonful of chocolate pudding- it's so good!

Snack
several slices of Jack cheese

Dinner
egg, sausage, cheese, onion slow cooker casserole

Snack
2 scoops of protein in water post work out

lots of water today

Gym: "Shrink a Size in 14 Days" - Day 11

Supplements
fiber
fish oil
L-Glutamine
B Complex
raspberry ketones

No comments:

Post a Comment