8/06/2012

Work Out Monday, August 6

Breast Stroke
image via
"Shrink a Size in 14 Days" - Day 5

Strength Training
Hip Drop: 2 sets of 8 on each side
Beach Ball Hug: 3 sets of 10 on each side with 5 lb weights
Full Body Roll Up: 3 sets of 10 with 5 lb weight
Breast Stroke: 3 sets of 10
Read the Paper: 2 sets of 10 on each side with 3 lb weights

Cardio
Speed Ladder:
30 minutes with incline level 1
1.44 miles with speed ranging from 2.0 mph to 5.0 mph

Assessment
I think it's working!  Exercises were getting a little easier so I upgraded to 5 pound weights on some of them.  Also, I added an (tiny) incline on the treadmill and increased my speeds a little bit.  I'm not feeling nearly as sore lately as I did on days 1-3, which is also great.

Scale says I am down 2 pounds since day 1, but I gained 2 pounds at wine weekend so back to normal I guess.  Also down 1/4 of 1 inch in the waist, which I know isn't much.  We'll keep measuring and see how it goes.  Not too bad for less than a week of exercise and not changing eating habits much.

No comments:

Post a Comment