8/07/2012

Playlists and Videos

It's Tuesday and I have some presents for you folks that are exercising right along with me.  I usually work out with an iPod shuffle and I really love it.  It holds about 120 songs, which is more than enough to keep me occupied for a few weeks.  I think they retail for something like $40, so it's a pretty good investment considering it's something you will use several days every week.  I don't think the headphones it comes with are very comfortable to work out with so I bought another pair on Amazon for somewhere around $5.

I'm sure there is a more current version you can invest
in, but this is the one I have and I love it.  It has a little
clip on the back that fits right onto my sports bra,
collar, or shirt sleeve
image via
Anyway, on to the presents!  Here is a playlist that I listened to at the gym yesterday.  There are a couple of tracks on there that are slower that I like to flip to when I'm in cool down mode.  These 20 songs will be more than enough to get you through a day of "Shrink a Size in 14 Days", which usually takes me a little better than an hour to complete.

SN: I'm aware that most of these songs are not from August 2012.  I
just happen to be jamming to them this month.  

Present number 2: Tuesdays are tough days for me to get to the gym.  I feel lazy when I get home, I usually have to cook dinner and do laundry, and there are just a myriad of excuses for me to skip it completely.  These videos are great to watch when you need a little motivation.  The voice you hear belongs to Eric Thomas, a motivational speaker with a really phenomenal story.  Awesome boyfriend actually introduced me to this series of videos a few weeks ago and I fell in love with them.  They have been giving me the little pushes I need to get my butt to the gym.  You can also download the mp3 version of this to your ipod if you want to listen to it on the go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment