8/13/2012

Work Out Monday, August 13

Curtsy Lat Raise
image via
"Shrink a Size in 14 Days" - Day 8

Strength Training
Plie with Biceps Curl: 3 sets of 15 on each side with 7.5 lb weights
Forward Lunge and Raise the Roof: 3 sets of 10 on each side with 5 lb weights
Squat with Straight Arm Pressback: 3 sets of 10 with 5 lb weights
Tip it Over: skipped, see below
Curtsy Lat Raise: 3 sets of 10 on each side with 10 lb weights

Cardio
power walk:
5 min warm up, 20 min power walk, 5 min cool down
1.41 total miles, level 3.0 incline, speeds ranging from 1.5-3.0 mph

Assessment
I cannot believe I have once again let a whole weekend go without working out.  I had every intention of going on Friday and Saturday and did not make it either day because we were spending time with family.  This brings us back to a very common argument we make and that is that there just isn't time to work out.  I should have dragged my butt out of bed early on Saturday morning and hit the gym, but it didn't happen.

I'm tempted to once again start the 14 Day Shrink over at Day 1, but I hate to do that twice in a row, especially since I'm still doing so well with the increased weights and number of reps.  I'm going to keep going and report back on progress at the end of 14 days, but we'll have to keep in mind that I took a 3 day hiatus in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment