8/15/2012

Work Out Wednesday, August 15

"Shrink a Size in 14 Days" - Day 10
My plie is not nearly as good as this girls, but you get
the general idea.  The lower you go, the better.
image via

Strength Training
Plie with Biceps Curl: 3 sets of 10 with 7.5 lb weights
Forward Lunge and Raise the Roof: 3 sets of 10 with 5 lb weights
Squat with Straight Arm Pressback: 3 sets of 10 with 5 lb weights
Tip It Over: 3 sets of 10
Curtsy Lat Raise: 3 sets of 10 with 10 lb weight

Cardio
power walk:
1.13 total miles
incline level 3.0
warm up/cool down: 1.8 mph
power walk: 3.0 mph

Assessment
They are tearing up my gym!  Seriously, they have blocked off the free space where people lift weights, do sit ups, jump rope and such because they are expanding and putting down a new floor.  It is madness in there.  People are laying on mats and doing sit ups everywhere, all in between the machines and stuff.  I had a hard time getting through my strength training today because I was really distracted, and I kept bumping into folks.

Also, I am walking slower during my power walks but with a steeper incline, which I believe is a good trade off.  Eventually I hope to be able to walk quickly uphill, but I'm not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment