8/16/2012

Food Journal Thursday, August 16

Found this at the grocery
store.  It's so good.
image via
Breakfast
2 scoops of protein in water
hot flax cereal

Lunch
salad: mixed greens, pecans, feta cheese, balsamic dressing, steak, red onion, tomato

Snack
small broccoli and cheese soup from grocery store deli
1 Haagen Dazs mini ice cream cup in coffee flavor
diet iced tea

Dinner
mixed veggies and feta salad from grocery deli
sauteed tofu cubes with soy sauce

did okay on water today, not great

No gym today

Supplements
fish oil
fiber
L-Glutamine
raspberry ketones
B Complex

Note: I had some dental work in the afternoon today that was both stressful and painful.  Awesome boyfriend came to pick me up around 5:00 and tote me home where I laid on the couch and wallowed for the rest of the evening.  I demanded ice cream and soup on the way home and stayed doped up until bed time.





No comments:

Post a Comment