8/04/2012

Work Out Saturday, August 4

"Shrink a Size in 14 Days" - Day 4
Squat with Pressback
image via

Strength Training
Plie with Biceps Curl: 3 sets of 10 with 5 lb weights
Forward Lunge and Raise the Roof: 15 each side with 3 lb weights
Squat with Straight Arm Pressback: 3 sets of 10 with 3 lb weights
Tip It Over: 2 sets of 10 on each side
Curtsy Lat Raise: 10 on each side with 5 lb weights, 10 on each side with 3 lb weights

Cardio
Speed Ladder:
30 minute walk/jog on treadmill with speeds ranging from 1.8-4.5 mph

Assessment
Exercises are getting easier, which is a good sign.  My legs still feel like jello after I do all those squat and lunges.  I didn't feel like I was going to lose my balance and fall while doing the curtsy which was also a good thing because awesome boyfriend was off swimming or something and unable to help me stay balanced.

Scale says I lost 1 pound since Day 1.  Tape measure still the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment