8/17/2012

Food Journal Friday, August 17

image  via
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I am a proud member of the Morgan State University MBA Program.  I love my school, love my professors, and love my classmates.  The business department at Morgan is truly wonderful and takes fabulous care of it's graduate students.  Every semester we have a 3 day orientation that is filled with workshops, team building, speakers, and lots of food!

It's much harder to moderate carb intake in a buffet setting where choices are limited.  I'm sure that I ate too many carbs on Friday and Saturday and the scale reflected this on my Sunday night weigh in.  

Breakfast
2 scoops of protein in water
3 pieces of bacon
2 pieces sausage

Lunch
2 chicken wings
big salad: mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded Parmesan, Italian dressing
some kind of egg roll: dumped out filling and topped with hot sauce
diet pepsi

Snack
2 glasses champagne
1 small cup crab soup from grocery store deli

Dinner
tofu cubes sauteed and served with soy sauce
several slices white cheddar cheese

didn't do as well on water today- I didn't want to have to keep going to the bathroom during the workshop!

This show is hilarious, and all of the episodes are available
on Hulu.  I needed a break from reality TV so I decided to
check it out.  I highly recommend that you do the same.
image via
No gym today: my jaw was still extremely sore from yesterday's dental work so I laid down in the afternoon.  Awesome boyfriend went to the gym without me.  We stayed home and watched several episodes of Community and downloaded new music for the gym in the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment