8/02/2012

Work Out Thursday, August 2

"Shrink A Size in 14 Days" - Day 2

Day 2 was a good day.  Things are a little sore, but I kept it moving.  After I finished exercising and took a shower,  was wiped out and ready for bed.  As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

Strength Training
Plie with Biceps Curl: 3 sets of 12 with 3 lb weights
Forward Lunge and Raise the Roof: 2 sets of 12 on each side, raise 3 lb weights
Squat with Straight Arm Pressback: 3 sets of 12 with 3 lb weights
Forward Lunge
image via
Tip It Over: 2 sets of 10 on each side
Curtsy Lat Raise: 2 sets of 10 on each side with 3 lb weights

I feel good about all of these moves except Tip It Over.  I tried to do it without a weight so that I could really concentrate on form and I think I was doing it correctly because I could feel my butt muscles burning.  If you're having trouble with that one lose the weight until you get it right.

Cardio
Power Walk: 30 minutes, 1.5 miles
5 minute warm up
20 minute fast walk
5 minute cool down

Assessment
Feeling good, feeling great.  Everything is still pretty sore but I'm going to try to power through this time.






No comments:

Post a Comment