- why low fat diets will leave you feeling hungry
- why calorie counting alone may not be enough
- a breakdown of starchy vs. non starchy vegetables, and how our bodies process them differently
- why you need to be eating lots of fiber
- how to increase your lean muscle mass/why protein is so important
- what are healthy fats, and why do you need them?
- how to manage gluten
- how to control your cravings
- how supplements can help
My favorite part is this modified food pyramid, which is a toast to meat, veggies, and supplements.
As a side note, I do work out at Lifetime Fitness and I love it. If you're looking for a gym and you have one in your area I recommend you stop by and take a look.